cxf-users mailing list archives

From Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com>
Subject Re: JMS SessionTransacted
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 15:52:33 GMT
Yep it does work with the JMSTransactionManager set.  So I guess its just a
documentation issue then.

If I want some exceptions to be handled as soap faults - in a reply
message, and some exceptions to cause rollback.

Is that possible in cxf once i have enabled the JMSTransactionManager?

I note the JMSDestination wraps non runtime exceptions in runtime
exceptions., but ideally if I throw a business fault (a checked exception),
then I would do the normal fault processing and send a response message
with the fault.

Any runtime exceptions would cause a roll back.

Is there some cxf interceptor magic I might be able to do?

On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 2:09 AM, Christian Schneider <chris@die-schneider.net