cxf-users mailing list archives

From Manu <mekt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Timeout problem with WS-Addressing
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2014 15:32:22 GMT
Hi ... again :)

Here is a sample project that shows up the AsynExecuteTimeout property is
not taken into account when waiting for the asynchronous response.

Go in
test_ws\src\test\java\fr\edu\rennes\cyclades\pilotage\ws\context\cxf\test\wsadressing\AsyncWsImpl.java
and Simply change the sleep value to a value lower than 60000 and it will
work.

Am I doing something wrong ?