cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RequestDispatcherProvider error dispatching to xhtml in /WEB-INF folder
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2014 13:48:34 GMT
Hi

Looks like it is a well known issue,

"WARNING:  Someone is trying to access a secure resource" search
produces few matches on Google :-)

I wonder, can the following help:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25141300/web-server-firewall-access-browser-unsecure-content-warning

?

The scenario described there is probably somewhat unrelated but if you
can configure the mod proxy somehow for Tomcat to accept it as a valid
request then it may work...

Let me know please if a mod proxy can help; I'll keep an eye on this
issue in meantime too and see if may be the dispatcher provider can be
configured to do a direct interaction with the /WEB-INF resources...
FYI, JAX-RS 2.1 and MVC efforts will probably offer something
standardized in this area too...

Cheers, Sergey