cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Validate JAXB Object with xsd schema
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2014 11:40:46 GMT
Can you temporarily register a custom CXF JAXBElementProvider extension
(as a provider) and override its getSchema(Class) method and check if it
is called ?

A simpler option is to set the schema locations property directly on
JAXBElementProvider, there was an issue long time ago when the schem,a
locations property was not set on the provider if it was configured the
way you do it now but I believe it was fixed...

I guess there's also a way to configure JAXB or Xerces to log the schema
validation process

You can get the CXF source and put a breakpoint in CXF JAXRS
AbstractJaxbProvider in the code where Unmarshaller is created to
confirm the schema is activated

Cheers, Sergey