cxf-users mailing list archives

From rareddy <rared...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OAuth 1.0 Client example
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2014 16:06:41 GMT
Sergey,

>I think I may have fixed OAuthJSONProvider recently, see last 2 commits,

Can you tell me which version of CXF this will be part of, I will make a
note to remove my duplicate copies when that version is available.

>might also want to have a look at using JWT Bearer assertions, Salesforce
would probably support both. I have a lot of
>documentation for showing how to work with the CXF based JWT bearer and
Jose code though

SAML and JWT using Salesforce as the source was my plan indeed. Can you
please share the links for your docs. That will be great!

Thanks.

Ramesh..