cxf-users mailing list archives

From criedluv <Kevin.Schn...@issinc.com>
Subject Rest client returning ClientException, cause: #3732
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2014 21:00:39 GMT
My rest client is throwing the above exception upon invoking a method on a
CXF Web service method. I cant tell if execution reaches the rest method or
not. Error text: "Method pkg.methodName() is not a valid resource method".

My model entry for the method is:

        <operation name="methodName()" verb="GET" path="/abc"
                consumes="application/xml" produces="application/xml">

        </operation>

I'm using the following:

CXF: 2.7.12
Spring: 3.2.5.RELEASE
JAXWS/JAXRS
Servlet.xml: includes jaxws and jaxrs definitions with a reference to a
jaxrs model definition file.

I can invoke another method from the same REST interface/implementation just
fine. I can invoke the same method via SOAP.

thanks!