cxf-users mailing list archives

From salemi <alireza.sal...@udo.edu>
Subject getting exception trying to connect to https with jars:client
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2014 22:09:14 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to connect to a rest full service using jaxrs client and I get
the following exception:

javax.ws.rs.ProcessingException: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
SSLHandshakeException invoking
https://10.120.10.11/services/consumer/datasource/consumer:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target

how can bypass the validation of ssl?

The code I using looks like the following:

 <jaxrs:client id="dsiClient" address="${url}"
serviceClass="ConsumerServiceResource"
    username="admin" password="admin">

Thanks,
Ali