cxf-users mailing list archives

From pg <dashingdudepun...@gmail.com>
Subject Overlapping classes causing class loader issues.
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 05:29:14 GMT
Hi All,

We are using apache cxf for REST and SOAP services. With the dependencies
getting included for apache cxf, they are causing class loading issues with
some of the other dependencies which we already had. Few of those are:

1. *cxf-rt-frontend-jaxrs-2.7.11*: It includes a dependency named
*javax.ws.rs-api-2.0-m10.jar* which is causing class loading issues with
already existing dependency *"jsr311-api-1.1.1.jar"* which is included
through "*jersey-bundle-1.7*"

2. *cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws-2.7.11*: It includes a dependency named
*woodstox-core-asl-4.2.1.jar* which is causing class loading issues with
already existing dependency *"wstx-asl-3.2.7.jar"* which is included through
"*solr-solrj-4.10.1.jar*"

3. *cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws-2.7.11*: It includes a dependency named
*stax2-api-3.1.4.jar* which is causing class loading issues with already
existing dependency *"wstx-asl-3.2.7.jar"* which is included through
"*solr-solrj-4.10.1.jar*"

Have anyone faced similar class loading issues earlier also?

Can any one help me figure out how I can resolve these class loading issues?

Appreciate your time on this.

Thanks, Puneet.