cxf-users mailing list archives

From atokle <ato...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cxf 3.0.1 don't let me configure local lookup of jms ConnectionFactory
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 09:06:39 GMT
Thank you for quick response.

With a ConnectionFactoryFeature, I guess I can wire up this in spring with
something like this:

    <bean id="cxfMyApplicationJmsSubscriber"
class="no.mycompany.myapp.MyApplicationJmsSubscriber" />

    <bean id="jmsConnFactory"
        <property name="jndiName" value="weblogic.jms.XAConnectionFactory"/>
    </bean>

    <jaxws:endpoint id="myapplication"
implementor="#cxfMyApplicationJmsSubscriber"
address="jms:jndi:jms.myapplication.queue">
        <jaxws:features>
            <bean
class="org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.ConnectionFactoryFeature">
                <constructor-arg ref="jmsConnFactory" />
            </bean>
        </jaxws:features>
    </jaxws:endpoint>

Will try it when I get permission to do some test deploys to weblogic server
again.