cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sonam Samdupkhangsar <Sonam.Samdupkhang...@imail.org>
Subject CXF Jaxrs client on Android
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2014 16:00:48 GMT
I have a RESTful service developed using CXF Jaxrs.

I have been attempting to create and run a JAXRS client created using CXF Jaxrs on a Android
app.  I have been running into a class-not-found-exception
during runtime for "javax.xml.bind" package.  I really like the way Jaxrs client creation
works using CXF because I don't have to deal with boilerplate code for setting up headers
and having to deal with knowing whether the call is post vs get.

If I try to add jaxb as a dependency on Android (Android Studio 0.8.6) then I get another
error saying that I can't include library in the "javax.xml" namespace.  I have tried including
it in the "lib" folder as file as well.

Is there a way to include the jaxb api on Android app?

Thanks
-Sonam