cxf-users mailing list archives

From Elżbieta Jakubska <e.jakub...@gmail.com>
Subject CXF - passing oauth2 bearer token in http header in SOAP ws client request
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2014 10:40:04 GMT
Hi all,

- I have bearer auth token ready to use (I implemented the code getting
this token)
- I used apache CXF wsdl2java to prepare a client from wsdl file
- In the main code I have created service object and port object and I know
how to make a request I need(
MyService service = new MyService();
MyServiceInterface i = service.getMyServiceInterfacePort();

- *BUT I have no idea how to pass this oauth2 bearer token to the http
header of the request.* Can you give me a tip how to set up the token in
http header? Should I modify the client somehow or is it possible to pass
the token to the client in the simple way? Currently I am using apache-cxf
2.7.12, but if it is needed I can switch to the newer one.

Thank you very much for your help!

Cheers,

Ela