cxf-users mailing list archives

From Vassilis Virvilis <v.virvi...@biovista.com>
Subject Re: CFX issue with GWT
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2014 10:05:51 GMT
Hi David,

I am not 100% sure but looks like that you try to use cxf jax-rs client
in GWT client side. I am afraid this is not possible. GWT is a java to
javascript compiler and only certain - blessed/specially crafted GWT
specific jars are allowed client side.

I have used Resty-GWT http://resty-gwt.github.io/ as a client for CXF
services with great success.

      Vassilis

--

__________________________________

Vassilis Virvilis Ph.D.
Head of IT
Biovista Inc.

US Offices
2421 Ivy Road
Charlottesville, VA 22903
USA
T: +1.434.971.1141
F: +1.434.971.1144

European Offices
34 Rodopoleos Street
Ellinikon, Athens 16777
GREECE
T: +30.210.9629848
F: +30.210.9647606

www.biovista.com

Biovista is a privately held biotechnology company that finds novel uses
for existing drugs, and profiles their side effects using their
mechanism of action. Biovista develops its own pipeline of drugs in CNS,
oncology, auto-immune and rare diseases. Biovista is collaborating with
biopharmaceutical companies on indication expansion and de-risking of
their portfolios and with the FDA on adverse event prediction.