cxf-users mailing list archives

From sandarenu <sandar...@gmail.com>
Subject Configure DoSFilter in CXF Jetty Transport
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 16:25:22 GMT
Hi all,

I've a REST server developed using CXF and it uses Jetty Transport. I've
configured it with a thread-pool. During high load, response time become
very high since jetty accepts all incoming requests. Is there a way to
configure CXF to reject connections (at TCP level) once max number of
connections are reached.

In jetty there is a DoSFilter, which is capable of doing above requirement.
But I'm not sure how to integrate that with CXF. I'm using Spring to setup
the CXF.