cxf-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Shakirin <ashaki...@talend.com>
Subject RE: Unable to retrieve <soapenv:Header> elements in interceptors.
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2014 15:25:46 GMT
Hi,

See my answers bellow:

This is the reason of removing soap header on un-marshalling phase. Recall, I not sure what
is exactly the reason why CXF removes these headers, will look in detail.

> I am trying to retrieve the value from Header on basis of name of header(here
> it is system). Header name can be anything that I am configuring in service
> signature. Getting list of values using
> message.getContent(List.class)
> will not resolve my purpose as I am unable to identify which value is there for
> header param.

You still can retrieve header name from message content using MessageContentsList stored in
message. The MessagePartInfo containing parameter name is saved into List as well as header
value.

> Can you please let me know if I change my configuration from
> Phase.PRE_INVOKE to Phase.UNMARSHAL, will there be any side effects of
> this??

UNMARSHAL is early inbound phase as PRE_INVOKE, therefore some of CXF (and custom) interceptors
will be additionally fulfilled after UNMARSHAL and before PRE_INVOKE (for example OneWayProcessorInterceptor).
You should consider is it really relevant for you case.

Regards,
Andrei.

> Thanks, Puneet.
>
> On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 3:59 PM, Andrei Shakirin <ashakirin@talend.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Ok, I guess you have declared this SOAP header as parameter in your wsdl.
> > In this case header will be removed from message soap headers, but
> > added to the message content.
> > You can get this header value using message.getContent(List.class)
> > after SoapHeaderInterceptor.
> >
> > I don't know exactly the reason why we delete the parameter from
> > message headers, will look on this.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Andrei.

I was