cxf-users mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SOAP Fault Unexpected EOF in prolog
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2014 08:45:24 GMT
> I have installed CXF 3.0.0,

if you have downloaded the cxf-3.0.0 distribution and just gone to the
samples/ws_security/sign_enc and just run
mvn dependency:tree

you should have seen

org.apache.wss4j:wss4j-ws-security-common:jar:2.0.0:compile

that is transitively referenced in the project and this jar file
contains the Merlin class that your error log said it didn't find when
running mvn -Pserver.

I just rechecked it by myself running the sing_enc test with cxf-3.0.0
on osx with jdk1.7 and found everything to be fine.

Maybe your maven repo is corrupted. In that case, you might want to
delete your repo and run mvn fresh against an empty repo.
If that is not the case, something else on your system might be not
right but I have no idea. If you can reproduce the problem on another
machine, you can precisely describe the system configuration so that
we might get some clues on the cause.

regards, aki