cxf-users mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SOAP Fault Unexpected EOF in prolog
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2014 09:09:20 GMT
how are you running the test?
if you run it locally using the maven profile, that means you run
mvn -Pserver
in one shell console
and
mvn -Pclient
in another shell console

you shouldn't be getting any error unless something is interfering on
your system.

are you running the client and server on different machines or
potentially having something else already running at the port where
the server is supposed to listen?

regards, aki

> Hello,
>
> I am developing a web service with WS-Security and I am using a UsernameToken + Password,
Signatur and Encryption.
> I am using the wssec_sign_enc-example for my application and I am able to start the Server.java
class and the Client.java class.
> After I am able to see the header from the client (via logging on the client side), with
all the encryption-headers and signature-headers,
> An error appears:
> Caused by: org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault: Error reading XMLStreamReader: Unexpected
EOF in prolog