cxf-users mailing list archives

From Matt Parker <parker...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wadl2java mojo: inherited options and filesets broken?
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2014 21:10:56 GMT
I guess I'm saying it's broken because it looks like there is already code
there to do some of what I want (filesets), but it's not hooked up. I
assume that someone tried to make it work but wasn't able to or didn't
finish.

Here's what I'd like to do (1. define configuration at the plugin level; 2.
use fileset globbing):

    <plugin>

          <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>

                <artifactId>cxf-wadl2java-plugin</artifactId>

                <version>${cxf.wadltojava.version}</version>

                <configuration>

                    <sourceRoot>${project.build.directory}/wadl2java</
sourceRoot>

                    <catalog>catalog</catalog>

                    <extraargs>

                         <extraarg>-verbose</extraarg>

                               <extraarg>-inheritResourceParams</extraarg>

                               <extraarg>-noVoidForEmptyResponses</extraarg>

                               <extraarg>-compile</extraarg>

                        </extraargs>

                </configuration>

                <executions>

                    <execution>

                        <id>Run wadl2java to validate all WADLs</id>

                        <phase>compile</phase>

                        <goals>

                            <goal>wadl2java</goal>

                        </goals>

                        <configuration>

                            <wadlOptions>

                                <wadlOption>

                                    <wadl>**/*.wadl</wadl>

                                </wadlOption>

Here's what I have to do to make it work now (I have about 50 wadls in my
current project):

[...]

                                    <wadl>A/a.wadl</wadl>

                                </wadlOption>

                                <wadlOption>