cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXF 3.0.0 Standalone JAX-WS Client does not terminate?
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2014 15:16:51 GMT

Can you try moving to 3.0.1.   I believe the use of Netty by default has been fixed.  It shouldn’t
have been picked up by default.

When done with CXF things, you may need to completely shut down the Bus object so the shared
resources get cleaned up.   The async transports generally have a background thread pool and
such for handling the async responses.    BusFactory.getDefaultBus().shutdown(true) should
handle that.

You can also try closing the JAX-WS clients.    All the clients that CXF creates implement
the Closeable interface so you can cast them to a Closeable and call close.  In some cases,
this can cleanup things.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp