cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/ws/rs/BeanParam
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2014 16:02:30 GMT
Hi

I think you have JAXRS 1.1 API loaded somewhere too.
Or may it is to do with the wrong artifact name ?
"<groupId>javax.ws.rs<http://javax.ws.rs/></groupId>"

Cheers, Sergey
On 29/08/14 14:57, kliu4 wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I faced following error when I create a restful service using Spring + CXF:
>
>     org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with
name 'customerService': Error setting property values; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.PropertyBatchUpdateException;
nested PropertyAccessExceptions (1) are:

> PropertyAccessException 1: org.springframework.beans.MethodInvocationException: Property
'serviceBeans' threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/ws/rs/BeanParam