cxf-users mailing list archives

From Francisco Moraes <francisco.mor...@gmail.com>
Subject Multipart message without using CXF specific code
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 20:59:46 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to convert a project that used Wink to CXF. It all works
great but I had a problem with a file upload form that was using Wink
specific classes to handle multipart form data. I can make it all work
using MultipartBody but that would tie the solution to CXF.

I found the following two posts but neither seemed to work for me:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20456243/how-can-i-define-a-jax-rs-service-that-processes-multi-part-data-in-jee
http://blogs.steeplesoft.com/posts/2014/05/01/file-uploads-with-jax-rs-2/

The HttpServletRequest received has an empty getParts().

Is this possible to do or do I have to use MultipartBody?

Thanks.

Francisco