cxf-users mailing list archives

From SRog <s...@outlook.de>
Subject BiPRO Security-Token-Service
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2014 11:04:35 GMT
Hi there,
I will give that a new try because I am not sure whats the problem.

I have a STS which provides a SCT.

My business service policy is described like this (BiPRO-standard):

  <wsp:Policy wsu:Id="BiPROAuthSecurityPolicy">
        <wsp:ExactlyOne>
            <wsp:All>
                <sp:TransportBinding>
                    <wsp:Policy>
                        <sp:TransportToken>
                            <wsp:Policy>
                                <sp:HttpsToken
                                    RequireClientCertificate="false" />
                            </wsp:Policy>
                        </sp:TransportToken>
                    </wsp:Policy>
                </sp:TransportBinding>
                <sp:SupportingTokens>
                    <wsp:Policy>
                        <sp:SecureConversationToken

sp:IncludeToken="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy/IncludeToken/AlwaysToRecipient">
                            <sp:Issuer>

<wsa:Address>http://localhost:8080/DoubleItSTS/STS</wsa:Address>
                            </sp:Issuer>
                        </sp:SecureConversationToken>
                    </wsp:Policy>
                </sp:SupportingTokens>
            </wsp:All>
        </wsp:ExactlyOne>
    </wsp:Policy>

Now I tried to call the business service with a request header like this:

   <soapenv:Header>
   	<wsse:Security>
		<wsc:SecurityContextToken
xmlns:wsc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/sc">
			<wsc:Identifier>uuid:D47D9C3E74F30DF5BE14090688057401</wsc:Identifier>
		</wsc:SecurityContextToken>
	</wsse:Security>
   </soapenv:Header>

I thought that a call with a header like this has correct format to get
processed but instead I got this message:

These policy alternatives can not be satisfied:
{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy/IncludeToken/AlwaysToRecipient}SecureConversationToken

Whats wrong with the request? How can I fix this issue?

Regards,
SRog