cxf-users mailing list archives

From Helge Waastad <he...@waastad.org>
Subject codegen binding and renaming port
Date Sun, 24 Aug 2014 08:10:41 GMT
Hi,
I got a question regarding renaming service ports.

I have several services defining the same port name so I have to change
the binding.

the wsdl's looks like this and all define the same 'ServiceSoap' port:
--
<wsdl:service name="Service_UpdateCustomer">
     <wsdl:port name="ServiceSoap" binding="sncns:ServiceSoap">

<wsdl:service name="Service_DeleteCustomer">
     <wsdl:port name="ServiceSoap" binding="sncns:ServiceSoap">
        <soap:address location="<service_delete?wsdl>"/>
     </wsdl:port>
</wsdl:service>
--

using a separate binding file for each wsdl and changing class name is
OK:

    <jaxws:bindings node="wsdl:definitions/wsdl:portType">
        <jaxws:class name="RenamedClassName"/>
    </jaxws:bindings>

But I've not been able to define add multiple bindings in one file:
<bindings
node="wsdl:definitions/wsdl:service[@name='Service_UpdateCustomer']/wsdl:port[@name='ServiceSoap']">
    <class name="RenamedClassName"/>
</bindings>