cxf-users mailing list archives

From James Hutton <james.a.hut...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about limiting fault class generation
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2014 11:58:36 GMT
I have a legacy system that I'm trying to migrate to webservices (cxf) and
xml in general.  With this I have some exceptions that I can annotate with
@WebFault.  The exception is mapped in another project and I can un/marshal
the complexTypes with the exception as a dependency.  However in the wsdl
when I try to have the exception as a wsdl:fault cxf codegen tries to
generate a brand new exception class (in fact it has the exception as a
member).  The problems I'm running into is that it is in the namespace and
package (I provided both) passed in via -nexclude.  It looks like cxf
codegen's jaxws frontend refuses to respect this setting.  Does anyone have
any thoughts/suggestions?  I'd prefer not to have to fork/write my own
custom jaxws frontend.

Thanks,
James Hutton