cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Lambert, Michael" <mich...@michaellambert.com>
Subject Re: policy attachment
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 11:37:00 GMT
Sorry Andrei,

I didnt think you were going to respond so i moved forward with a solution
using another technique. I would like to solve this issue however so i
created a branch with the problem:

https://github.com/MacFlecknoe/service-repository-sample/blob/policy-attachement-problem/schema/src/main/resources/policy/authentication-policy.xml
https://github.com/MacFlecknoe/service-repository-sample/blob/
policy-attachement-problem
/schema/src/main/resources/service/user-soap-v1.wsdl
<https://github.com/MacFlecknoe/service-repository-sample/blob/master/schema/src/main/resources/service/user-soap-v1.wsdl>
https://github.com/MacFlecknoe/service-repository-sample/blob/
<https://github.com/MacFlecknoe/service-repository-sample/blob/master/user/service/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/beans.xml>
policy-attachement-problem
<https://github.com/MacFlecknoe/service-repository-sample/blob/master/schema/src/main/resources/service/user-soap-v1.wsdl>
/user/service/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/beans.xml

Could you take another quick peek? Again, the problem is that the policy is
being completely ignored. The address i have it configured for is both
reflected in the wsdl and in reality when I start my server.

Also, is there a way to configure the address in the policy so that is
dynamic? I am not sure what the end address of the service is going to be
once its deployed (e.g. its domain will likely change).

Thanks,

Mike