cxf-users mailing list archives

From Shriram <shri1984...@gmail.com>
Subject Stops uploading file when stream ends unexpectedly.
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2014 10:18:48 GMT
I am using apache web service and consuming our service through local
transport. We are trying to upload a huge file with  MTOM enabled both
client and server side.
While uploading huge file i cancelled the streaming by clicking some other
link. I have confirmed this by getting exception

org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase$IOFileUploadException:
Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. Stream ended unexpectedly
and
org.apache.commons.fileupload.MultipartStream$MalformedStreamException:
Stream ended unexpectedly.

While uploading cxf writes the content to my tmp folder
[cxf-tmp-<randomnumber>].
In local transport cxf is executed in a single jvm and uses a PIPE to upload
the file. After "Stream ended unexpectedly" it is not moving to some other
link which i have clicked. Actullay it should right?
Because for cleaning purpose In finally a thread is removing the tmp file.
So it sholuldn't affect the behaviour of our navigation.
Is there any other way to upload a huge file without caching into temp
folder by using only PIPE's. ?