cxf-users mailing list archives

From michel.laba...@helicom.fr
Subject Remote access to http://www.w3.org/2006/03/addressing/ws-addr.xsd with CXF 2.7.2
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 09:04:40 GMT
Hello
I'm using CXF 2.7.2 to implement SOAP Web service.
Service is created from CXF WSDL2Java and generated code works fine.
The service runs in a Tomcat 7 server and runs fine when Tomcat can
access to internet.
When access is restricted (firewall), I have an exception
"Caused by: javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException (at
/wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/xs:schema/xs:schema):
faultCode=PARSER_ERROR: Problem parsing
'http://www.w3.org/2006/03/addressing/ws-addr.xsd'.:
java.net.UnknownHostException: www.w3.org"

Of course, I have seen all related subjects on Google (use of
META-INF/jax-ws-catalog.xml) but problem persists.

I don't understand why the proble occurs becaus cxf-2.7.2.jar already
contains a META-INF/jax-ws-catalog.xml which redirect URL to local
schemas/wsdl location containing
the concerned schema.

Can you help me ?

Thank you very much.