cxf-users mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Overriding WSDLGetInterceptor
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2014 12:16:43 GMT
I think that (i.e, letting CXF magically picks up your
WSDLGetInterceptor instead of the standard one) is not simple.
What change do you need?
Depending on the change that you need, it may be simpler to transform
the generated WSDL using the transform feature or sticking in your own
stax based transformer.