cxf-users mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NAMESPACE_ERR with DynamicClientFactory createClient
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 07:59:38 GMT
Not exactly sure about what your exception stack indicates.
But one problem I see in your wsdl is that you are not speccing the
schemaLocation for the soap encoding schema.
That line should look like this so that you can actually load the
corresponding schema definition.
      <xs:import namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
schemaLocation="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>

An import statement without the schemaLocation assumes the schema to
be available out-of-the-box, which is not your case in using those
array types defined in the soap encoding schema.

regards, aki