cxf-users mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issue with WS-Trust using security tokens/SAML assertions
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 10:12:37 GMT
You need to supply the STSClient with at least some configuration. See for
example the following configuration in Spring:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cxf.git;a=blob;f=systests/ws-security-examples/src/test/resources/org/apache/cxf/systest/wssec/examples/saml/client.xml;h=c4e324a8fbc33d87cc2a5f7288116b2e8c5ad91b;hb=HEAD

(lines 105->120). Here the STSClient is instantiated with a reference to
the CXF bus, as well as the WSDL location + Service Name + Port of the STS,
as well as some properties used for WS-Security configuration.

Colm.