cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF 2.7.8 + http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxrs.xsd
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 15:54:19 GMT
Hi
On 03/06/14 16:24, Jose María Zaragoza wrote:
>> Hmm,
>>
>> The immediate reaction is to restore the original jaxrs.xsd for CXF 2.7.x
>> users to avoid validation issues and add jaxrs-3.0.x.xsd to support
>> Syncope/etc projects which may already use 3.0.0 schema extensions but I'm
>> not sure it will be sufficient.
>
> Well, in my case, it's just a schema validation by IDE.
> Application runs correctly
>
> If you can give me the old jaxrs.xsd , I could define the
> schemaLocation path locally
> ( I you uploaded it some URL , it would be cool )

Right now I did a temp workaround, I added "client" elements (minus new
3.0 extension attributes) to "jaxrs:" namespace just to keep the
existing 2.7.x or 2.6.x environments working with jaxrs:client happy.

This should give us a bit of time to figure out what the best solution
should be.

We need to think a bit about it,

Cheers, Sergey

>> Cheers, Sergey
>>

>> On 03/06/14 15:25, Jose María Zaragoza wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello:
>>>

>>> I'm using CXF 2.7.8
>>>
>>>   From 3.0 was released,  I've observed that the XML validator of my IDE
>>> (Eclipse)  returns an error
>>> when checks jaxrs namespace with <jaxrs:client> element
>>>
>>> My XML declares the jaxrs namespace as :

>>> xmlns:jaxrs="http://cxf.apache.org/jaxrs"
>>> xsi:schemaLocation="
>>> http://cxf.apache.org/jaxrs