cxf-users mailing list archives

From roband915 <robert.anders...@gmx.com>
Subject Re: Issue with WS-Trust using security tokens/SAML assertions
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2014 08:30:45 GMT
Now I get a NPE at the TransportFinder.findTransportForURI(String uri). The
uri is null and therefor the NPE. This is most probably a
configuration-issue?

My webservice has the below "sp:Issuer-element"

<sp:Issuer>
   <wsaws:Address>

http://adfs.msad.lab.xxx.se/adfs/services/trust/13/issuedtokenasymmetricbasic256
   </wsaws:Address>
   <wsaws:Metadata>
	<wsx:Metadata>
		<wsx:MetadataSection>
			<wsx:MetadataReference>
				<wsaws:Address>
					https://adfs.msad.lab.migrationsverket.se/adfs/services/trust/mex
				</wsaws:Address>
			</wsx:MetadataReference>
		</wsx:MetadataSection>
	</wsx:Metadata>
   </wsaws:Metadata>
</sp:Issuer>

If I have understood the sp:Issuer-statement correctly then the first
wsaws:Address should be the endpoint to the sts-webservice. The second
wsaws:Address-element should be the address to the sts-metadata?

The one thing I have missed may be a conduit. Is it neccessary to have a
conduit for the adfs on the client?