cxf-users mailing list archives

From priya <gachinamath.pr...@gmail.com>
Subject Best way to send and receive a document from a resource method in rest based webservice
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2014 08:32:24 GMT
Hello,

I am developing a rest based webservice where I need to be able to send and
receive documents from a resource method. My resource method looks like
this:

        @Path("/generateDocument/")
	@Consumes("application/xml")
	@Produces("application/xml")
	public ResultType generateDocument(DocumentParameters documentParameters);

I have attached ResultType and DocumentParameters classes (which are
generated by JAXB) for reference.

I am not sure if this is the correct way of doing it. I have a feeling that
using multipart support could be a better way of doing it. But I am not sure
how to use it. Please let me know how I can use multipart here and if it is
really needed.

Thanks a lot,
Priya ResultType.java
<http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/file/n5745338/ResultType.java>