cxf-users mailing list archives

From roband915 <robert.anders...@gmx.com>
Subject Re: Issue with WS-Trust using security tokens/SAML assertions
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2014 07:41:44 GMT
I suspected that it could have been just that. I removed the entry
"ws-security.sts.client" with all its configuration as a start from my
jaxws:client-configuration and now the client really tries to create a
requestsecuritytoken-request. The problem now is the soap-version. My wsdl
uses soap 1.2.

On both the client and the server I added the following configuration:
<jaxws:binding>
	<soap:soapBinding version="1.2" />
</jaxws:binding>

Still in the logs I can see the following:
<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

What's missing? Why does cxf insist of using an old namespace for soap?