cxf-users mailing list archives

From neela <Neelambal.Shankaralin...@Aspect.com>
Subject NAMESPACE_ERR with DynamicClientFactory createClient
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 15:28:42 GMT
Hi,
I am getting NAMESPACE_ERR while creating client with DynamicClientFactory.
I am getting this in both cxf 3.0.0  and 2.7.11.
java version: jdk1.7.0_60
I have woodstox-core-asl in the dependency but I think it wont be picked up
in my case.

I checked other posting regarding same issue, but was not able to get idea
to solve it. Any pointers to solution will be helpful.

org.w3c.dom.DOMException: NAMESPACE_ERR: An attempt is made to create or
change an object in a way which is incorrect with regard to namespaces.
	at org.apache.xerces.dom.CoreDocumentImpl.checkDOMNSErr(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.dom.AttrNSImpl.setName(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.dom.AttrNSImpl.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.dom.CoreDocumentImpl.createAttributeNS(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.dom.ElementImpl.setAttributeNS(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaSerializer.serializeAttribute(XmlSchemaSerializer.java:470)
	at
org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaSerializer.serializeComplexContentRestriction(XmlSchemaSerializer.java:832)
	at
org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaSerializer.serializeComplexContent(XmlSchemaSerializer.java:682)
	at
org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaSerializer.serializeComplexType(XmlSchemaSerializer.java:903)
	at
org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaSerializer.serializeSchemaChild(XmlSchemaSerializer.java:2400)
	at
org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaSerializer.serializeSchemaElement(XmlSchemaSerializer.java:1659)
	at
org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaSerializer.serializeSchema(XmlSchemaSerializer.java:132)
	at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.addSchemas(DynamicClientFactory.java:491)
	at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:319)
	at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:241)
	at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:234)
	at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:189)
	at
org.voxeo.eval.cxfclient.SimpleRpcLiteralClientTest.testName(SimpleRpcLiteralClientTest.java:46)

I have attached sample java test client and soap-ui project with problematic
WSDL.
I hope this issue comes when we have arrayType in the schema.

Please provide me some input on how to solve this issue.

NamespaceErr-SimpleRpcTest-WebServiceClientCxf.zip
<http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/file/n5744708/NamespaceErr-SimpleRpcTest-WebServiceClientCxf.zip>

Regards,
Neela