cxf-users mailing list archives

From roband915 <robert.anders...@gmx.com>
Subject Re: Issue with WS-Trust using security tokens/SAML assertions
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 11:58:52 GMT
Ok "we've" misinterpreted the ws-trust functionality some.
With the configuration in place it now looks like there's some kind of
problem parsing the wsdl from ADFS2. This we have seen before and the
exception is correct. The wsdl that ADFS generates is a bit faulty I
believe.

The error is  "sp:KeyValueToken/wsp:Policy must have a value".

Is this the actual error or are there still some configuration missing? Can
this parsing-error be "fixed" by cxf?