cxf-users mailing list archives

From chris snow <chsnow...@gmail.com>
Subject Fediz IDP - implication of removing OGNL dependency?
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 15:19:10 GMT
I'm currently evaluating Fediz 1.1 for my company, but noticed that
the IDP has an OGNL dependency that in turn requires Javassist which
is LGPL:

I would have to jump through hoops to get LGPL approved, so I was
wondering what the implications would be if I removed the OGNL
dependency.

The main reference to OGNL that I could find is:

src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/idp-servlet.xml:    <bean
id="expressionParser"
class="org.springframework.webflow.expression.WebFlowOgnlExpressionParser"
/>

Does anyone know the impact of replacing OGNL with SpringEL in the IDP?