cxf-users mailing list archives

From Rice Yeh <rice...@gmail.com>
Subject Possible to access resources in a jaxrs:server started from CXFServlet with local transport?
Date Sat, 03 May 2014 08:03:31 GMT
Hi,
  Is it possible to access resources in a jaxrs:server which started from
CXFServlet with local transport like what is described in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF20DOC/JAXRS+Testing, where
the jaxrs:server is started with local protocol. I have this need because I
need to touch some resources before a request has come in. The biggest
problem for me is that I do not know the port the web server is listening
on, so I cannot use java.net.URL("http://localhost:...) connect to the
server itself.

Rice