cxf-users mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP proxy problem with wsdl-first client
Date Wed, 07 May 2014 10:14:53 GMT
I was wondering why you can't (or don't want to) configure the
http.proxy setting once per VM.
I think that would be a simpler and more maintainable solution because
it would separate your scenario configuration from the runtime
environment.

If you want to configure the proxy setting in your scenario directly,
you can define a suitable http conduit with the desired proxy setting,
as described in
https://cxf.apache.org/docs/client-http-transport-including-ssl-support.html