cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXF 2.5+ & BusApplicationListener
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 15:24:22 GMT

On May 8, 2014, at 8:53 AM, Andre-John Mas <andrejohn.mas@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am in the process of upgrading code that is current using cxf 2.2.2,
> to 2.5.9 (we will see if we can upgrade to a more recent version), and
> discovered two classes used there have gone:
>
> - org.apache.cxf.bus.sprin.BusApplicationListener

Shouldn’t be needed anymore.   The BusApplicationListener just made sure the context refresh/close
events got fired into the BusLifeCycleManager.   Now, the SpringBus (which should be created
in Spring) does that automatically as it implements the ApplicationContextAware/ApplicationListener
interfaces.

> - org.apache.cxf.transport.http.WSDLQueryHandler

Not sure why you needed to set this directly.   It should have been automatically picked up.

In any case, WSDL’s are no longer rendered from the QueryHandlers.   They are interceptors
stuck on the interceptor chain directly.   Just remove this as the runtime should add the
interceptors where needed.  (example: not on REST endpoints)

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp