cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AbstractFeature/Interceptors in CXF 3.0
Date Fri, 16 May 2014 10:48:19 GMT
Hi Thorsten
On 14/05/14 19:10, Thorsten Höger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the feature is called but in line 82 after setting the response execution continues.
In
> CXF 2.7 the call returned the response set in line 82.

I'm not sure why it worked in CXF 2.7.x, JAXRSInInterceptor in
2.7.12-SNAPSHOT checks Response after it tries to match a URI and set up
all the properties. May be Response was checked earlier in early 2.7.x
versions.

I've updated JAXRSInInterceptor to check Response at the top, but it
probably makes sense to rewrite your interceptor a bit to abort the
chain and resume the call starting from the outbound chain (the CXF way,
JAXRSInInterceptor on the trunk does it this way)

Or may be rewrite it as JAX-RS 2.0 PreMatch ContainerRequestFilter ? You
will probably be able to get all the properties from
ContainerRequestContext, but CXF Message can also be obtained there if
needed

Cheers, Sergey

> Configuration happens vie the <jaxrs:features> tag.
>
> Regards,
> Thorsten
>
> Am 13.05.2014 17:07, schrieb Daniel Kulp:
>> That should still work as is.   Can you create a small test case?   The feature itself
looks OK.   Not sure why the feature wouldn’t be applied.   How is the feature being configured
for the service?