cxf-users mailing list archives

From kwtalley <go...@symplified.com>
Subject CXF and WCF interoperability
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 17:36:11 GMT
I've been working on implementing the fediz project for a while now to act as
an STS for Microsoft's sign on service.

The current issue is the sign on service is requesting security tokens using
ws-trust 1.0 (which I have worked around using the TransformInInterceptor)
and as such, is requesting a RequestType of the value:

<wst:RequestType>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/Issue</wst:RequestType>

I can implement the parent SecurityTokenServiceProvider class to manually
add these old school operations to the operationsMap so that the
IssueOperation class can be invoked, or add more entries to the Transform,
but I'm wondering if there is a better option like forcing the client to use
WS-Trust 1.3 or... My wsdl currently only has 1.3 namespaces so I'm a bit
confused.

Thanks in advance!

kwt