cxf-users mailing list archives

From "krish.karthi" <karthik2le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF Client Performance Issue: Service Invocation time increases Linearly over the period (.net WCF Webservice)
Date Sun, 04 May 2014 17:59:51 GMT
Hi Dennis,

    Thanks for quick reply, yes we already tried to use single client
created at the start of the application but even with that we saw same
pattern, that's when we switched to Object pooling, we created the client
objects on demand and pooled them.
    FYI, For whole load test it created only 8 client objects (though we set
the pool size to 100) which released to pool after use and reused for
consequent requests.

Regards,
Karthik