cxf-users mailing list archives

From rop <rop...@gmail.com>
Subject Enable SOAP schema-validation on client-side?
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 07:51:18 GMT
How do I enable SOAP schema-validation on the client-side (before sending
the SOAP-request to the server)?

I'm calling a SOAP web-service from JEE6-client (running inside
Tomcat-app), like:

	import javax.xml.ws.Service;
	Class<T> serviceClass;
	Service service = Service.create(url, new QName(namespaceURI, serviceName));
	boolean inbound = true;
	boolean outbound = true;
	T servicePort = (T) service.getPort(serviceClass, new
SchemaValidationFeature(inbound, outbound));

But doesn't seem to work... error is still thrown on the server-side if,
for example, a mandatory value is missing.

Anything else I need to do to catch the error on client-side?