cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Dolezal, Petr" <petr.dole...@atos.net>
Subject RE: Troubles with multiple JAX-RS applications in one web.xml
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 10:34:50 GMT
I've got an additional information from my colleague. He tried as a work-around to split the
web application. Hence he deployed two web applications, each containing just one of the two
parts from the original web.xml. So, the backup plan does not work and it is definitely a
problem.

There is some undesired sharing across the contexts. The important information here might
be that our web server is Jetty embedded in Equinox OSGi container with classical deployment
model (i.e. not WABs, just common web applications), but I guess it could happen in a different
environment too.