cxf-users mailing list archives

From Mandy Warren <mandys.in...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query about asynchronous-client-http-transport
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2014 15:00:31 GMT
Many thanks! What branch is the change committed on?

Sent from a mobile device

> On 11 Apr 2014, at 14:04, Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Mandy, FYI, I updated AsyncHttpConduit to log a fine level statement confirming it
is active for a current connection... I'm not sure it will be logged per every request or
not but should help to see what is going on

> Cheers, Sergey
>
>> On 10/04/14 08:40, Mandy Warren wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Reading the page https://cxf.apache.org/docs/asynchronous-client-http-transport.html
I am a little confused as to the difference between the org.apache.cxf.transport.http.async.usePolicy
and use.async.http.conduit properties?

>> To ensure I use the async transport for both sync and async calls do I need to set
use.async.http.conduit=true AND set org.apache.cxf.transport.http.async.usePolicy=ALWAYS or
is it enough to just set use.async.http.conduit=true?

>> Lastly, is there an easy way to prove that HttpAsyncClient is being used at runtime?
eg. logging some value of the conduit?