cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query about asynchronous-client-http-transport
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2014 15:57:07 GMT
Hi, on the trunk and 2.7.12-SNAPSHOT

Cheers, Sergey
On 11/04/14 16:00, Mandy Warren wrote:
> Many thanks! What branch is the change committed on?
>
> Sent from a mobile device
>
>> On 11 Apr 2014, at 14:04, Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Mandy, FYI, I updated AsyncHttpConduit to log a fine level statement confirming
it is active for a current connection... I'm not sure it will be logged per every request
or not but should help to see what is going on

>> Cheers, Sergey
>>
>>> On 10/04/14 08:40, Mandy Warren wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Reading the page https://cxf.apache.org/docs/asynchronous-client-http-transport.html
I am a little confused as to the difference between the org.apache.cxf.transport.http.async.usePolicy
and use.async.http.conduit properties?

>>> To ensure I use the async transport for both sync and async calls do I need to
set use.async.http.conduit=true AND set org.apache.cxf.transport.http.async.usePolicy=ALWAYS
or is it enough to just set use.async.http.conduit=true?

>>> Lastly, is there an easy way to prove that HttpAsyncClient is being used at runtime?
eg. logging some value of the conduit?