cxf-users mailing list archives

From icfantv <adam.n.gor...@gmail.com>
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 22:06:11 GMT
I have a SOAP client that's calling a SOAP server that I don't control.
What's happening is that the server throwing an exception, the client is
catching it, wrapping it, and rethrows it.  The code calling the client,
however, doesn't receive this thrown exception. Rather, it receives a
javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException which contains a
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault.

How can I configure the client to not lose the exception?  That is, I want
the original exception thrown by the server.

We are using CXF 2.7.6 and Spring 3.2.7.

Thanks,

--adam