cxf-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom SSLSocketFactory
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2014 02:10:27 GMT
Hi

If you take a look at the code of HttpsURLConnection.HttpsURLConnection(), you should be
able to see the you can pass the SSLSocketFactory throw the TlsParameter.

Here is the code snippet to setup the TlsParameter on the HTTPConduit

 // Get the HttpConduit
 HttpConduit httpConduit = (HttpConduit) ClientProxy.getClient(port).getConduit();

 TLSClientParameters tlsCP = new TLSClientParameters();
 // you can set up the SSLSocketFactory on the TLSClientParameter
 tlsCP.setSSLSocketFactory(customSSLSocketFactory);

 // setup the TLSClientParameters on the HttpConduit
 httpConduit.setTlsClientParameters(tlsCP);

Than

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.