cxf-users mailing list archives

From Kaji Yuy <tribeca.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with wsdl first Soap webservice
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2014 17:02:20 GMT
Is it possible to generate the JAXB mapping classes in a way that would
allow the client to consume the response without a namespace?

The webservice I'm consuming provides a wsdl which defines a namespace for
all of its elements.  The response returned by the webservice does not
contain any namespaces.  When I attempt to convert the response (which is a
Node object) by executing the following

AuthorizeUser aur2 = (AuthorizeUser) jaxbUnmarshaller.unmarshal(n);

I get the following:

javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException: unexpected element (uri:"",
local:"AuthorizeUser"). Expected elements are <{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}AddCustomerAccess>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}AddCustomerAccessResponse>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}AddRestrictionSvcGrps>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}AddRestrictionSvcGrpsResponse>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}AuthorizeCustomerGroupUser>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}AuthorizeCustomerGroupUserResponse>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}AuthorizeUser>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}AuthorizeUserResponse>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}CreateMFAUser>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}CreateMFAUserResponse>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}CreateUser>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}CreateUserResponse>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}DeleteRestrictionSvcGrps>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}DeleteRestrictionSvcGrpsResponse>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}DeleteWebUserAuthIPAddress>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}DeleteWebUserAuthIPAddressResponse>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}EditMFAUser>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}EditMFAUserResponse>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}EditUser>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}EditUserResponse>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}ForgotPassword>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}ForgotPasswordResponse>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}GetAvailableInternalSuppliers>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}GetAvailableInternalSuppliersResponse>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}GetMFAUserDetail>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}GetMFAUserDetailResponse>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}GetUserDetail>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}GetUserDetailResponse>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}GetUserRestriction>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}GetUserRestrictionResponse>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}GetUserRestrictionsSvcGrps>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}GetUserRestrictionsSvcGrpsResponse>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}GetUsers>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}GetUsersByType>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}GetUsersByTypeResponse>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}GetUsersResponse>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}GetWebUserAuthIPAddresses>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}GetWebUserAuthIPAddressesForConfiguration
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}GetWebUserAuthIPAddressesForConfigurationResponse
>,<{http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}GetWebUserAuthIPAddressesResponse>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}RemoveCustomerAccess>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}RemoveCustomerAccessResponse>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}SetUserRestriction>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}SetUserRestrictionResponse>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}SetWebUserAuthIPAddress>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}SetWebUserAuthIPAddressResponse>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}SuspendUser>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}SuspendUserResponse>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}UnsuspendUser>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}UnsuspendUserResponse>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}UpdateHiddenProfFieldsSetting>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}UpdateHiddenProfFieldsSettingResponse>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}UpdatePassword>,<{
http://clearstar.net/Gateway/User}UpdatePasswordResponse>
at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallingContext.handleEvent(UnmarshallingContext.java:609)

I'm checking to see if I can get a response with the appropriate namespaces
but there does not appear to be any options in the request to specify the
format of the response.

Thanks!