cxf-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Savinov <kure.s...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Adding SAML token to request from 3rd Service
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2014 09:35:47 GMT
Thanks for answer and i do have another question concerning this.

So my Service WSDL do have a policy within for the IssuedToken. My ATS WSDL
also have a policy
 for that.

I would like to use the alternative with using the IssuedToken policy from
service and getting the SAML Token from ATS with interceptors. But as far
as i am right from reading the Documentation, i can't use WS-Security
approach and Interceptor approach together. So how do i use the Interceptor
approach here?

I used getInInterceptors and getOutInterceptors to check whether there any
Interceptors for my Client and the Lists are empty. Will CXF use my own
interceptor if i add it to the outgoingInterceptors?

best regards